- by hook: 用盡方法; 用窘法
- hook in: 以鉤鉤住, 拉攏
- hook on to: 鉤住, 追隨
- My left arm shall hook you round the waist .
- My assent is given with a hook at the end .
- The punishment of the hook is nothing .
- He has already hooked up everything for us .
- You're to win by hook or by crook .
- a basketball shot made over the head with the hand that is farther from the basket
- a short swinging punch delivered from the side with the elbow bent
- a golf shot that curves to the left for a right-handed golfer; "he took lessons to cure his hooking"
- a curved or bent implement for suspending or pulling something
- a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
- a catch for locking a door
- anything that serves as an enticement
同義詞：bait, come-on, lure, sweetener
- a sharp curve or crook; a shape resembling a hook
- approach with an offer of sexual favors; "he was solicited by a prostitute"; "The young man was caught soliciting in the park"
- entice and trap; "The car salesman had snared three potential customers"
- secure with the foot; "hook the ball"
- to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
- fasten with a hook
- catch with a hook; "hook a fish"
- hit with a hook; "His opponent hooked him badly"
- hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels to the left
- make a piece of needlework by interlocking and looping thread with a hooked needle; "She sat there crocheting all day"
- make off with belongings of others
同義詞：pilfer, cabbage, purloin, pinch, abstract, snarf, swipe, sneak, filch, nobble, lift
- rip off; ask an unreasonable price
同義詞：overcharge, soak, surcharge, gazump, fleece, plume, pluck, rob
- take by theft; "Someone snitched my wallet!"
同義詞：snitch, thieve, cop, knock off, glom