- hyaline: adj. 1.玻璃的。 2.〔詩〕透 ...
- cell: n. 1.小室，單室；隔間，艙；〔詩 ...
- giant cell hyaline angiopathy: 巨細胞透明血管病
- Hyaline cells any leaf cell with no chlorophyll that is normally used for storage of water or solutes
- It was show in this thesis that the po activity existed histochemically in haemo - cyte and its peripheral zone . most po were electron - dense and homogenous . prophenoloxidase is found in both plasma and haemocytes . propenoloxidase is most abundant in large granule haemocytes , a small abount is present in some small granule haemocytes and hyaline cells , or absent