- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Many people use cellular materials as sensitive elements in hygrometers .
- Hygrometers based on porous materials are neither accurate nor quick response .
- Dewpoint hygrometers provide an absolute measurement of humidity and therefore are essentially self-calibrating .
- Measurement of air moisture . mechanical hygrometers
- General specifications for electrolytic hygrometer
- measuring instrument for measuring the relative humidity of the atmosphere
A hygrometer is an instrument used for measuring the moisture content in the environment. Humidity measurement instruments usually rely on measurements of some other quantity such as temperature, pressure, mass or a mechanical or electrical change in a substance as moisture is absorbed.