- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The sum of money is quite immaterial to him .
- In most cases it is considered immaterial .
- The order of partial differentiation is immaterial .
- It is quite immaterial to me .
- The total-head tubes should be cut off square, and their length is immaterial .
- not consisting of matter; "immaterial apparitions"; "ghosts and other immaterial entities"
- without material form or substance; "an incorporeal spirit"
- of no importance or relevance especially to a law case; "an objection that is immaterial after the fact"
- (often followed by `to'') lacking importance; not mattering one way or the other; "whether you choose to do it or not is a matter that is quite immaterial (or indifferent)"; "what others think is altogether indifferent to him"
- not pertinent to the matter under consideration; "an issue extraneous to the debate"; "the price was immaterial"; "mentioned several impertinent facts before finally coming to the point"
同義詞：extraneous, impertinent, orthogonal
Immaterial may refer to