- The uniform imparts a dignified appearance to him .
- Is that confidence to be imparted to me soon ?
- All the force of her disclosure had imparted itself now .
- Whatever i acquired, i tried to impart to joe .
- He imparted all he knew without reservation .
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
同義詞：conduct, transmit, convey, carry, channel
- transmit (knowledge or skills); "give a secret to the Russians"; "leave your name and address here"; "impart a new skill to the students"
同義詞：leave, give, pass on
- bestow a quality on; "Her presence lends a certain cachet to the company"; "The music added a lot to the play"; "She brings a special atmosphere to our meetings"; "This adds a light note to the program"
同義詞：lend, bestow, contribute, add, bring