- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It was a day for impulse and truancy .
- We were seized by a sudden impulse to run .
- The machine also sends a "start" impulse .
- The derivative of the step is the impulse .
- The impulse of falling water turns the waterwheel .
- the act of applying force suddenly; "the impulse knocked him over"
- an impelling force or strength; "the car''s momentum carried it off the road"
- the electrical discharge that travels along a nerve fiber; "they demonstrated the transmission of impulses from the cortex to the hypothalamus"
同義詞：nerve impulse, nervous impulse, neural impulse
- (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients); "the pulsations seemed to be coming from a star"
同義詞：pulsation, pulsing, pulse
- a sudden desire; "he bought it on an impulse"
- an instinctive motive; "profound religious impulses"