in admiration of中文
- admiration: n. 1.贊美，欽佩，羨慕，佩服 ( ...
- admiration for: 對...贊賞
- of admiration: 佩服
- He was rapt in admiration of that young lady .
- The 20 - year - old admits he is in admiration of some of the players he will come up against on wednesday night when the champions league holders visit emirates stadium
- Passepartout , however , thinking no harm , went in like a simple tourist , and was soon lost in admiration of the splendid brahmin ornamentation which everywhere met his eyes , when of a sudden he found himself sprawling on the sacred flagging
- Veterinarian institute by william ? dick established in 1823 , and merged in 1951 loves in a big way , was england is biggest , one of historical most long veterinarian institutes , attracted the domestic and foreign many students to come to study assiduously bachelor , master and the doctorate in admiration of somebody ' s fame , its start curricular area was broad , also the distribution quite was balanced , will be able to participate in any medical practice and the research from now on for the student builds the solid foundation