in pursuance of中文
- pursuance: n. 1.追，追蹤，尾追；追求。 2 ...
- in pursuance of avoidance: 行使撤銷權
- in pursuance of her father's peremptory command, sophia now admitted mr. blifil's visit .
- in pursuance of its environmental commitments, rthk will continue to
- in pursuance of this commitment, the department has adopted the following principles
- "you will send them all away, " continued nana in pursuance of her idea . " begin with the nigger .
- to submit the accounts of the credit union to the registrar for examination in pursuance of the provisions of the ordinance