- The bank can issue a letter of indemnity to the shipper .
- Experience shows that large indemnities do not work .
- The bills of lading are turned over to the shipper, who will surrender the letter of indemnity to the bank .
- The danage to henan ' s economy by gengzi ' s indemnity
- Duly completed undertaking ; duly completed deed of indemnity
An indemnity is a sum paid by A to B by way of compensation for a particular loss suffered by B. The indemnitor (A) may or may not be responsible for the loss suffered by the indemnitee (B).