[ ˌindi'pendəns ] 發音: 用"independence"造句
1.獨立，自主，自立 (of; on)。
- on independence: 談自立
- additive independence: 可加獨立性
- affine independence: 仿射獨立性
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The exchequer early achieved independence .
- This independence is more apparent than real .
- She would not sink her independence to get there .
- They fought under the flag of freedom and independence .
- Complete cultural independence still lay over the horizon .
- the successful ending of the American Revolution; "they maintained close relations with England even after independence"
- freedom from control or influence of another or others
Independence is a condition of a nation, country, or state in which its residents and population, or some portion thereof, exercise self-government, and usually sovereignty, over the territory. The opposite of independence is a dependent territory.