(pl. -es, -dices )
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Index all the quoted names in a book .
- The radius represents the advancement index .
- Files were located by using the card indexes .
- In this equation k is the consistency index .
- Paraffins have high diesel indices .
- the finger next to the thumb
同義詞：index finger, forefinger
- an alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed
- a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can reveal relative changes as a function of time
同義詞：index number, indicant, indicator
- a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- a numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number
- adjust through indexation; "The government indexes wages and prices"
- provide with an index; "index the book"
- list in an index
INDEX, an acronym for Information through Disguised Experimentation is an annual market research fair conducted by the students of IIM-Lucknow. Students create games and various other simulated environments, to capture consumers’ subconscious thoughts.