Indian ink ＝ India ink.
- The water was glassy and motionless reflecting tint by tint of the indian ink sky above .
- The exhibition comprises fifty - eight black and white pages of dip pen and indian ink drawings
- The contrast of white and dark blue is just like a drawing in indian ink , and is an attracting point of the plate
- Bella was the boat s name to the best of his recollection he , the heir , went down in , as the evidence went to show , and there was a tattoo mark too in indian ink , lord bellew , was it
- He got up , held it close to my eyes : and i read , traced in indian ink , in my own handwriting , the words jane eyre - the work doubtless of some moment of abstraction
Indian Ink is a 1995 play by Tom Stoppard (see 1995 in literature), based on his 1991 radio play In the Native State. Indian Ink had its first performance at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre, Guildford, and opened at the Aldwych Theatre, London, on February 27, 1995.