- 更多例句： 下一頁
- For measurements in the field, indicator tubes can be used .
- Cohb can be considered as an indicator of co exposure .
- Anaphase bridges were used as indicators of inversion heterozygosity .
- Sometimes oxidation-reduction electrodes are used as internal indicators .
- The range is usually limited to the full-scale deflection of the indicator .
- a device for showing the operating condition of some system
- a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can reveal relative changes as a function of time
同義詞：index, index number, indicant
- a signal for attracting attention
- (chemistry) a substance that changes color to indicate the presence of some ion or substance; can be used to indicate the completion of a chemical reaction or (in medicine) to test for a particular reaction