- Can any shift in the use of resources make some individuals better off ?
- Can any shift in the use of resources make some individual better off without making someone else worse off ?
- An aquitard stores water and transmits enough water to be regionally significant but not enough to supply individual wells .
- Based on the analysis of sedimentary facies in individual wells and the correlation of three cross sections of sedimentary facies , it is elaborated that sedimentary facies of jianglingjiang formation are vertically and laterally developed within qianwei area . by the method of single - factor analysis , it is pointed out facies distribution of four key formations after thorough study of four geologic factors that could embody sedimentary environment and facies , that is the thickness of formation , grainstone and dolostone , and lithofacies . with the above results , combining with reservoir and structural features , of which the emphasis is the reservoir characteristics of different rock and microfacies types , it is pointed out favorable reservoir zones , by the method of multi - factors superposition
- Through the analysis of petrology characteristics and individual well section of sedimentary facies of five core holes , direction of sedimentary source area , the depositional framework and main facies types and its features of penglaizhen formation , baimamiao - songhua area are elaborated on the basis of sedimentary backgroud of region . from this above , in view of the study of the correlation of 3 cross sections of sedimentary facies , it is pointed out that distribution regularities of sedimentary facies and possible places of distribution of sand bodies of iii , iv member of penglaizhen formation are vertically and laterally developed in baimamiao - songhua area . by the analysis and contrast of seven plans of sedimentary facies and nine isopach maps of sandstone , the planar characteristics of distribution of sedimentary facies are summarized , meanwile , macroscopic distribution regularities of sand bodies is studied in iii , iv member , penglaizhen formation of baimamiao - songhua area