3.特殊的，特有的，獨特的 (opp. General, universal)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The individual septum can no longer be seen .
- Johnson was plainly a canny individual .
- You are wretched, disunited individuals .
- They did not seem to be individual men .
- A few plant individuals grow in small caespitose .
- being or characteristic of a single thing or person; "individual drops of rain"; "please mark the individual pages"; "they went their individual ways"
- separate and distinct from others of the same kind; "mark the individual pages"; "on a case-by-case basis"
- concerning one person exclusively; "we all have individual cars"; "each room has a private bath"
- characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing; "an individual serving"; "single occupancy"; "a single bed"
An individual is a person or a specific object. Individuality (or [is the state or quality of being an individual; a person separate from other persons and possessing his or her own needs or goals.