2.【邏輯學】歸納法，歸納推理 (opp. deduction)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Every induction is a speculation .
- The magnetic signals are sensed by induction coils .
- They can continue by transfinite induction .
- We pass to the induction step .
- The wires and detectors are liable to induction from the power lines .
- an act that sets in motion some course of events
- the act of bringing about something (especially at an early time); "the induction of an anesthetic state"
- reasoning from detailed facts to general principles
同義詞：generalization, generalisation, inductive reasoning
- stimulation that calls up (draws forth) a particular class of behaviors; "the elicitation of his testimony was not easy"
- a formal entry into an organization or position or office; "his initiation into the club"; "he was ordered to report for induction into the army"; "he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame"
- an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current