- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Find out what leading industry analysts are saying about adobe solutions and technology
- But industry analysts told us that the marketplace perceived eclipse as an ibm - controlled effort
- However , an industry analyst says the full extent of damage to generating facilities is still unknown
- Pointing to earlier smaller studies , industry analysts and doctors beliee angioplasties will be on the losing end
- According to industry analysts , the 30 billion global hard drive industry is expected to ship 445 million units in 2006
- an analyst of conditions affecting a particular industry
An industry analyst performs primary and secondary market research within an industry such as information technology, consulting or insurance. Analysts assess sector trends, create segment taxonomies, size markets, prepare forecasts, and develop industry models.