[ 'indəstri ] 發音: 用"industry"造句
- it industry: 信息產業; 信息技術產業
- building industry; construction industry: 建筑工業
- a flourishing industry: 蓬勃發展的產業
- Investing in industry is money well spent .
- I created a whole new industry here .
- What men in industry provided the subsidies .
- Fishing is still the main industry there .
- Farming has been an up-and-down industry .
- the organized action of making of goods and services for sale; "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- persevering determination to perform a task; "his diligence won him quick promotions"; "frugality and industry are still regarded as virtues"
- the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of commercial enterprise; "each industry has its own trade publications"