- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The nondescript bacteria were responsible for the infectivity of the filtrate .
- The infectivity and other properties of viruses can be assayed by several methods .
- Viruses do not loose their infectivity following their adsorption to a solid particles .
- This shows that the rigors of space flight can reduce the infectivity of some viruses .
- The infectivity is quantified by counting the number of infective centers such as plaques pocks and foci .
In epidemiology, infectivity refers to the ability of a pathogen to establish an infection. More specifically, infectivity is a pathogen's capacity for horizontal transmission that is, how frequently it spreads among hosts that are not in a parent-child relationship.