- The man is a repository of curious information ..
- It collects information about market needs .
- The book is a repository of curious information ..
- Giving false information is a punishable offence .
- It will be deprived of crucial information .
- (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome; "the signal contained thousands of bits of information"
同義詞：selective information, entropy
- knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction
- a message received and understood
- formal accusation of a crime
- a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn; "statistical data"
Information, in its most restricted technical sense, is a sequence of symbols that can be interpreted as a message. Information can be recorded as signs, or transmitted as signals.