[ 'inlet ] 發音: 用"inlet"造句
- in inlet: 進口
- inlet cam inlet-valvecam: 吸進凸輪
- inlet-to-inlet shock interference: 進氣道間激波干擾
- There is only one inlet into the room .
- No tide flushes through this narrow inlet .
- Some carburetors have an auxiliary fuel valve and inlet .
- The fresh-air inlet was usually the crankcase breather cap .
- The air pressure at the hot value inlet does not become excessively low .
An inlet is a narrow body of water between islands or leading inland from a larger body of water, often leading to an enclosed body of water, such as a sound, bay, lagoon, or marsh. In sea coasts, an inlet usually refers to the actual connection between a bay and the ocean and is often called an "entrance" or a recession in the shore of a sea, lake, or river.