[ 'instiŋkt ] 發音: 用"instinct"造句
- by instinct: 出于本能; 憑(靠)本能; 憑本能
- instinct for: 有...的天分
- on instinct: 論本能
- After all, jon has the instincts of a gentleman .
- It's an instinct of the english democracy .
- Libby had an instinct for essentials .
- She appeared to know it by instinct .
- I am afraid he lacks the killer instinct .
- inborn pattern of behavior often responsive to specific stimuli; "the spawning instinct in salmon"; "altruistic instincts in social animals"
- (followed by `with'')deeply filled or permeated; "imbued with the spirit of the Reformation"; "words instinct with love"; "it is replete with misery"
Instinct or innate behavior is the inherent inclination of a living organism toward a particular complex behavior.