- 更多例句： 下一頁
- No men or institutions are above the law .
- This is a newly established institution .
- Marriage is a noble institution .
- The wear of ages is upon these institutions .
- We see all human institutions grow and change .
- the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new; "she looked forward to her initiation as an adult"; "the foundation of a new scientific society"
同義詞：initiation, founding, foundation, origination, creation, innovation, introduction, instauration
- an establishment consisting of a building or complex of buildings where an organization for the promotion of some cause is situated
- a hospital for mentally incompetent or unbalanced person
同義詞：mental hospital, psychiatric hospital, mental institution, mental home, insane asylum, asylum
- a custom that for a long time has been an important feature of some group or society; "the institution of marriage"; "the institution of slavery"; "he had become an institution in the theater"
- an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
An institution is any structure or mechanism of social order and cooperation governing the behavior of a set of individuals within a given community ? may it be human or a specific animal one. Institutions are identified with a social purpose, transcending individuals and intentions by mediating the rules that govern cooperative living behavior.