- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The plan offers additional optional values as well . it provides a free guaranteed insurability benefit
- Only 20 - year premium payment for lifelong protection free guaranteed insurability benefit at age 25 , 30 or 35
- Ortable when you switch your mortgage between banks option to convert to whole life plan without proof of insurability before age 55
- The large amplitude of the cables vibration also makes passengers feel uncomfortable and have a suspicion of the bridge ' s insurability
- This paper discusses all kinds of views on the uncertainty , attribution and insurability of the award of punitive damages in the united states , and draws useful lessons to perfect the related system in chinese laws
- the quality of being insurable; the conditions under which an insurance company will issue insurance to an applicant (based on standards set by the insurance company)
Insurability can mean either whether a particular type of loss (risk) can be insured in theory,Wiening EA. (2002).