[ in'tensiti ] 發音: 用"intensity"造句
- Its intensity is often somewhat diminished .
- Can harvests of this intensity be sustained ?
- The battle crisis grew hourly in intensity .
- Intensity of effort is clearly more difficult to measure .
- The intensity pattern varies in an unpredictable way .
- chromatic purity: freedom from dilution with white and hence vivid in hue
同義詞：saturation, chroma, vividness
- the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction); "the kids played their music at full volume"
- high level or degree; the property of being intense
- the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation); "he adjusted the intensity of the sound"; "they measured the station''s signal strength"
同義詞：strength, intensity level