- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The interaction becomes repulsive .
- The electromagnetic interaction cannot be switched off .
- Neutralization is the interaction of a base and an acid .
- The transmitted particles have not undergone an interaction .
- Interaction with season makes analysis difficult .
- a mutual or reciprocal action; interacting
- (physics) the transfer of energy between elementary particles or between an elementary particle and a field or between fields; mediated by gauge bosons
Interaction is a kind of action that occurs as two or more objects have an effect upon one another. The idea of a two-way effect is essential in the concept of interaction, as opposed to a one-way causal effect.