-bility, -ness n.,-bly adv.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- These two words are interchangeable .
- The targets are interchangeable .
- Energy and mass are equal and interchangeable .
- The smart guys use interchangeable parts to get their costs down .
- I've never gone along with the idea that all businesses skills are interchangeable .
- capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability; "interchangeable electric outlets" "interchangeable parts"
同義詞：exchangeable, similar, standardized, standardised
- (mathematics, logic) such that the arguments or roles can be interchanged; "the arguments of the symmetric relation, `is a sister of,'' are interchangeable"