- Little internalization of various amino acid transport sites occurs .
- Internalization may also come about spontaneously by the merger of two units inflicting large externalities upon one another .
- On thought pattern and it ' s mechanism of internalization
- Study on environmental internalization and externalization
- Legal bases on internalization of moral standards
Internalization (or internalisation) has different definitions depending on the field that the term is used in. Internalization is the opposite of externalization.