- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The flood of hardy introductions was beginning .
- The introduction of changes is usually resisted .
- The word is a recent introduction .
- Their introduction had been shrouded in mystery .
- The book 's introduction is brief .
- the act of beginning something new; "they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
同義詞：debut, first appearance, launching, unveiling, entry
- the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new; "she looked forward to her initiation as an adult"; "the foundation of a new scientific society"
同義詞：initiation, founding, foundation, institution, origination, creation, innovation, instauration
- the act of putting one thing into another
- the first section of a communication
- a basic or elementary instructional text
- a new proposal; "they resisted the introduction of impractical alternatives"
- formally making a person known to another or to the public