- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Luckily we just did a title b inventory .
- Some stores inventory their stock once a month ...
- Some stores inventory their stock once a week ...
- This inventory was known as chrysler's sales bank .
- Inventory may also be viewed from a larger picture .
- making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand; "an inventory may be necessary to see if anything is missing"; "they held an inventory every month"
同義詞：inventorying, stocktaking, stock-taking
- the merchandise that a shop has on hand; "they carried a vast inventory of hardware"; "they stopped selling in exact sizes in order to reduce inventory"
- a collection of resources; "he dipped into his intellectual armory to find an answer"
- a detailed list of all the items in stock
- (accounting) the value of a firm''s current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
In a business accounting context, the word inventory is commonly used in American English to describe the goods and materials that a business holds for the ultimate purpose of resale. In the rest of the English speaking world stock is more commonly used, although the word inventory is recognised as a synonym.