- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His shirts have been freshly washed and ironed .
- It is made part of iron and part of wood
- A iron bar is solid , a pipe is hollow .
- He began to heat, like iron in the forge .
- It took three men to put the irons on him .
- extremely robust; "an iron constitution"
- press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts"; "she stood there ironing"
同義詞：iron out, press
- home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- implement used to brand live stock
- a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
同義詞：Fe, atomic number 26
Iron is a chemical element with the symbol Fe (from ) and atomic number 26. It is a metal in the first transition series.