- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We are solidly united on this issue .
- He wanted to concentrate on a single issue .
- The minister issued a statement to the press .
- Walkie-talkies would be issued to key people .
- I issued a directive on november 9 .
- the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity); "a new issue of stamps"; "the last issue of penicillin was over a month ago"
- the act of issuing printed materials
- an opening that permits escape or release; "he blocked the way out"; "the canyon had only one issue"
同義詞：exit, outlet, way out
- some situation or event that is thought about; "he kept drifting off the topic"; "he had been thinking about the subject for several years"; "it is a matter for the police"
同義詞：topic, subject, matter
- an important question that is in dispute and must be settled; "the issue could be settled by requiring public education for everyone"; "politicians never discuss the real issues"
- one of a series published periodically; "she found an old issue of the magazine in her dentist''s waiting room"
- the becoming visible; "not a day''s difference between the emergence of the andrenas and the opening of the willow catkins"
- the immediate descendants of a person; "she was the mother of many offspring"; "he died without issue"
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
同義詞：consequence, effect, outcome, result, event, upshot
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
同義詞：return, take, takings, proceeds, yield, payoff
- supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
同義詞：military issue, government issue
- come out of; "Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
同義詞：emerge, come out, come forth, go forth, egress
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
同義詞：publish, bring out, put out, release
- bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
- make out and issue; "write out a check"; "cut a ticket"; "Please make the check out to me"
同義詞：write out, make out, cut
- circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"