吉恩〔1.男子名，John 的異體。2.女子名，Joanna 的異體〕。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Can i change back into my jeans now ?
- Jean was the best candidate for the job .
- He wore old jeans and a pair of sneakers .
- We've had a run on jeans from china .
- Faded jeans are still in fashion too .
JEAN was a dialect of the JOSS programming language developed for and used on ICT 1900 series computers in the late 1960s and early 1970s; it was implemented under the MINIMOP operating system. It was used at the University of Southampton.