- [convention] (議會兩院的)聯席會議。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Wilson went before a joint session of congress on august 27, 1913, explained his mediation proposal and huerta's rebuff .
- United states code , no debate is allowed in the joint session
- . . . united states code , no debate is allowed in the joint session
. . .在兩院共議時不能有爭論
- On the day the joint session of both the house of representatives . .
- Earlier sarkozy addressed a joint session of congress
A joint session or joint convention is, most broadly, when two normally-separate decision-making groups meet together, often in a special session or other extraordinary meeting, for a specific purpose.