- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- He would get back to the journal in a minute .
- Ah, yes, a new journal might be worth trying .
- We're reading marie bashkirtseff's journal .
- He contributed to various journals .
- the part of the axle contained by a bearing
- a record book as a physical object
- a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- a periodical dedicated to a particular subject; "he reads the medical journals"
- a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred