judge and jury中文
- judge: n. 1. 審判員，法官，推事。 2 ...
- jury: adj. 【航海】(船上)應急用的， ...
- the judge discharged the jury: 這是說
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The judge and jury hear all the evidence given by both sides .
- For the glitter was gone from the eyes of judge and jury .
- And then judge and jury at night . is that what you want
- America ' s legal system is based on trial by a judge and jury
- Judge and jury
Judge and Jury is a popular novel written by thriller novel writer James Patterson with Andrew Gross. It was published in 2006 by Big Grey & Company.