[ 'dʒʌdʒmənt ] 發音: 用"judgment"造句
- in the judgment of: 在某人看來
- last judgment =day of judgment: 最后的審判
- a final judgment: 終審判決
- It is a judgment on you for getting up late ...
- Doom means a judicial sentence or judgment .
- It's sufficient notice, in my judgment .
- Judgment was given against the plaintiff .
- Correct decisions stem from correct judgments .
- the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event; "they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
- (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
同義詞：judgement, judicial decision
- the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
同義詞：judgement, sound judgment, sound judgement, perspicacity
- the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
同義詞：sagacity, sagaciousness, judgement, discernment
- the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- an opinion formed by judging something; "he was reluctant to make his judgment known"; "she changed her mind"
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge"
同義詞：opinion, legal opinion, judgement