1.較年幼的，較年小的 (opp. senior) 〔常略為 Jr. 或 Jun., 加在姓名之后，指兄弟二人中的弟弟或由于父子同名在兒子姓名后加上 J-〕。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He likes to lord it over the junior staff .
- Spruance had been a junior skipper .
- Imagine that. so. you're a navy junior .
- She ranks as my junior in the clan .
- She said she would not take orders from a junior clerk .
- younger; lower in rank; shorter in length of tenure or service
- used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college; "the junior class"; "a third-year student"
- including or intended for youthful persons; "a junior sports league"; "junior fashions"
- the younger of two persons; "she is two years my junior"
- a third-year undergraduate
- term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male; "look here, junior, it''s none of your business"