- known: adj. 大家知道的；知名的；已知的 ...
- quantity: n. 1.量 (opp. quali ...
- as known as: 又叫做
- However , it s reasonable to assume that there s less risk involved in the known quantity
- Though i may not be the most current test pilot , either operational or developmental , i am a known quantity to both communities
- This union connects the discipline of thinking with the discipline of making , the discovery of known quantities and ideas in physical form and material properties
- You have a known quantity , your team , and you have to make them into something that can win the absolute majority of some 60 games a season , against 30 + other teams of almost equal quality