- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His work is difficult to label accurately .
- Each intersection point will have two labels .
- The tourist attached labels to all his bags .
- Stick a label on your suitcase .
- The most important safety rule is: read the label .
- trade name of a company that produces musical recordings; "the artists and repertoire department of a recording label is responsible for finding new talent"
- a brief description given for purposes of identification; "the label Modern is applied to many different kinds of architecture"
- an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
- a radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction
- distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
- distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
- pronounce judgment on; "They labeled him unfit to work here"
- assign a label to; designate with a label; "These students were labelled `learning disabled''"
- attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"