[ 'leibə ] 發音: 用"labor"造句
- in labor: 臨產
- of labor: 勞力波動
- a labor of love: 樂意做的（不記報酬的）工作。; 心甘 ...
- My long labor draws to a close .
- Their whole life was labor and trouble .
- I'm a strong believer in the dignity of labor .
- The poll reported labor to be leading .
- Labor is no good without capital .
- productive work (especially physical work done for wages); "his labor did not require a great deal of skill"
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted; "he prepared for great undertakings"
同義詞：undertaking, project, task
- a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages; "there is a shortage of skilled labor in this field"
同義詞：labour, working class, proletariat
- an organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions) or the leaders of this movement
同義詞：labor movement, trade union movement
- concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child; "she was in labor for six hours"
同義詞：parturiency, labour, confinement, lying-in, travail, childbed
- undergo the efforts of childbirth
- strive and make an effort to reach a goal; "She tugged for years to make a decent living"; "We have to push a little to make the deadline!"; "She is driving away at her doctoral thesis"
同義詞：tug, labour, push, drive
- work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
同義詞：labour, toil, fag, travail, grind, drudge, dig, moil