- 更多例句： 下一頁
- A glass lacquer was developed by hickon at the royal aircraft establishment in england in 1965 .
- The twenty delegates were already seated about a long line of polished lacquer tables placed end to end .
- Hygienic standard of phenol lacquer for food container
- Standard test method for print resistance of lacquers
- It is especially suitable for renewing lacquer surface
- a hard glossy coating
- a black resinous substance obtained from certain trees and used as a natural varnish
- coat with lacquer; "A lacquered box from China"
In a general sense, lacquer is a somewhat imprecise term for a clear or coloured wood finish that dries by solvent evaporation. It is also often a curing process as well that produces a hard, durable finish.