1.鞭打，鞭撻，抽打； 〔the lash 〕 鞭笞刑。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He lashed out at the opposition 's policies .
- He lashed out at us again and again .
- He lashed the horse across the back with his whip .
- The eye cannot see its lashes -- lack self-knowledge .
- A southwest shower lashed the window-panes .
- a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object; "the whip raised a red welt"
- leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- bind with a rope, chain, or cord; "lash the horse"
- strike as if by whipping; "The curtain whipped her face"
- beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
同義詞：flog, welt, whip, lather, slash, strap, trounce
- lash or flick about sharply; "The lion lashed its tail"