1.使(船)下水。 launch a ship from a shipyard 使船從船塢下水。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The police launch hailed to us to come to .
- The satellite was launched in a rocket .
- He is launching his son on a career in banking .
- The rocket lifted off from its launching pad .
- He suddenly launched out at me for no reason at all .
- the act of propelling with force
- a motorboat with an open deck or a half deck
- begin with vigor; "He launched into a long diatribe"; "She plunged into a dangerous adventure"
- smoothen the surface of; "launch plaster"
- propel with force; "launch the space shuttle"; "Launch a ship"
- get going; give impetus to; "launch a career"; "Her actions set in motion a complicated judicial process"
同義詞：set in motion
- launch for the first time; launch on a maiden voyage; "launch a ship"
- set up or found; "She set up a literacy program"
同義詞：establish, set up, found