- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Surely the crown lawyers must prove that .
- The lawyers argued the case for hours .
- Get a lawyer 's opinion on the question .
- But eminent lawyers are common .
- I have already instructed my lawyers .
- a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person who is practicing law."Henry Campbell Black, Black's Law Dictionary, 5th ed.