- 沉積，沉淀；擱置，疊置 +更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- [ groans ] oh , god , it feels good to laydown
- Groans oh , god , it feels good to laydown
- Pierre was watched with even more rapturous gladness by the boy with the slender neck in the laydown collar , who had been forgotten by all of them
- This book , whose title means " the present " or " unable to go unnoticed " in arabic , has an initial staggered laydown of eight million copies in 83 countries and 42 languages
這本書的標題就是"本"或"無法察覺到"阿拉伯文，已有初步交錯66 - 108萬份，在83個國家和42種語言。
- For instance , the purpose for the 2 ha laydown area is vague while there seems to have been little attempt to integrate the terminal facilities , such as administrative buildings or other supporting facilities , with existing power station , all of which are owned by the same company