[ li:s ] 發音: 用"lease"造句
- by lease: 以租借方式; 租賃式合并
- lease at will: 不定期租契
- lease…to: 租出給…
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The lease on my house has only a year to run .
- It is a lease of land for a substantial period .
- News of the leases leaked out at once .
- The lease expires in a month .
- The lease on our flat runs out in a few months .
- a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- property that is leased or rented out or let
- the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
同義詞：term of a contract
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let''s rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
同義詞：rent, hire, charter, engage, take
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
同義詞：rent, hire, charter
A lease is a contractual arrangement calling for the [(user) to pay the lessor (owner) for use of an asset.Stickney and Weil 2007 p.