- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I never get much from his lectures .
- Her lecture was overweighted with quotations .
- He was assailed with questions after his lecture .
- The lecture was as dull as ditchwater .
- He doodled during the whole lecture .
- teaching by giving a discourse on some subject (typically to a class)
- a lengthy rebuke; "a good lecture was my father''s idea of discipline"; "the teacher gave him a talking to"
同義詞：speech, talking to
- a speech that is open to the public; "he attended a lecture on telecommunications"
同義詞：public lecture, talk
- censure severely or angrily; "The mother scolded the child for entering a stranger''s car"; "The deputy ragged the Prime Minister"; "The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup"
同義詞：call on the carpet, take to task, rebuke, rag, trounce, reproof, reprimand, jaw, dress down, call down, scold, chide, berate, bawl out, remonstrate, chew out, chew up, have words, lambaste, lambast
- deliver a lecture or talk; "She will talk at Rutgers next week"; "Did you ever lecture at Harvard?"