- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Small lesions may exhibit no caseation .
- The treatment of skin lesions is symptomatic .
- In sunburn, the development of lesions is delayed .
- Lesions may be highly suggestive .
- These are known as local lesions .
- any localized abnormal structural change in a bodily part
- an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
A lesion is any abnormality in the tissue of an organism (in layman's terms, "damage"), usually caused by disease or trauma. Lesion is derived from the Latin word laesio which means injury.