1.躺，橫臥〔過去分詞不常用, I have lain down 可改作 I have been lying down〕. lie face downward 俯臥。 lie in bed 睡覺。 lie on a bed 躺在床上。 lie on one's back 仰臥。 lie on one's side 側臥。
2.〔常帶述語〕(靜止不動地)呆著。 lie idle 不活動；(資金)呆滯。 lie motio+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His head whirled. he dared not lie down .
- The captain lay on his face on the hillside .
- Fritz was lying on a couch, fully dressed .
- My parents taught me never to tell lies .
- He is lying : you can see that a mile off .
- a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- position or manner in which something is situated
- tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive; "Don''t lie to your parents"; "She lied when she told me she was only 29"
- be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position; "The sick man lay in bed all day"; "the books are lying on the shelf"
- assume a reclining position; "lie down on the bed until you feel better"
- originate (in); "The problems dwell in the social injustices in this country"
同義詞：dwell, consist, lie in
- be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- have a place in relation to something else; "The fate of Bosnia lies in the hands of the West"; "The responsibility rests with the Allies"
- be and remain in a particular state or condition; "lie dormant"
To lie is to deliver a false statement to another person which the speaking person knows is not the whole truth, intentionally.